pazz-logo
Premium

David Atar

02-521, Warsaw, Mokotów, Batorego, Poland
Film production
0 Following
0 Followers
Profile
Skills
Projects
Pictures
Calendar
Posts

New user posts

David Atar
May 31, 2023 • 02-521, Poland
Hello, I am sound recorder I am planning on moving to Germany, and I am looking for projects to join them Film/tv series or commercials. I have more 3 years experience. If you have projects you need soundman please inform me. * Paid jobs only Thanks, David Whatsapp: +972525449997 Email: didiatar13@gmail.com
More
0 Comments
•
0 Glow
Write comment...
Paid collaborationFilm production
Items per page
12
1 - 1 of 1

Let's be creative.
Let's work together.

© Pazz GmbH 2026. All rights reserved.
Version 0.71.15

  • Company
  • About us
  • Pazz Booster
  • Community
  • Search
  • Film contest
  • Guidelines
  • Privacy Policy
  • Conditions
  • Imprint
  • Support
  • Help
  • Tours
  • FAQ
  • English
EU