pazz-logo
Premium

Nice Diey

10789, Charlottenburg, Deutschland
Film production
0 Following
0 Followers
Profile
Skills
Projects
Pictures
Calendar
Posts

New user posts

Nice Diey
November 19, 2022 • Charlottenburg
Hi, I'm Nice Diey, I live in Berlin. Audiovisual artist (Director, editor, cameraman and colorist…) 7 years of practical experience in the field. I have already worked with Pearl, Flik flak or even Porsche fashion week. I have already filmed with almost all cameras except arri and old film cameras. I make commercial videos, weddings and short films I am here to learn and share my little knowledge, if you have a very serious project contact me, even at 0 budget does not exist. It's true that I'm super busy but I free up some time when a project affects me. I don't have diplomas in audiovisual but just a little training for a few months My IG: @nicediey
More
0 Comments
•
4 Glow
Write comment...
Unpaid collaborationFilm production
Items per page
12
1 - 1 of 1

Let's be creative.
Let's work together.

© Pazz GmbH 2026. All rights reserved.
Version 0.71.15

  • Company
  • About us
  • Pazz Booster
  • Community
  • Search
  • Film contest
  • Guidelines
  • Privacy Policy
  • Conditions
  • Imprint
  • Support
  • Help
  • Tours
  • FAQ
  • English
EU