pazz-logo
Premium

Gulzat Matisakova

Berlin, Germany
Film production
0 Following
0 Followers
Profile
Skills
Projects
Pictures
Calendar
Posts

New user posts

Gulzat Matisakova
April 8, 2024 • Berlin, Germany
Hi, my name is Gulzat (she/her). I have MA in documentary film directing www.docnomads.eu Right now I study at Film Arche. I have over six years of experience in video documentation of events/performances. Last year I started to study and practice sound recording. I would like to do sound recording, boom operation at film sets with small fee of 100 EUR a day to broaden my experience. Send me a message for portfolio and resume. Warm regards,
More
0 Comments
•
1 Glow
Write comment...
Paid collaborationFilm production
Gulzat Matisakova
July 5, 2023 • Berlin, Germany
Hallo. Ich bin eine Studentin in Film Arche Dokuregie Class. Ich habe schon MA in Dokumentar Film und Erfahrungen als Regie, Kamerafrau und Schneiderin. Jetzt ich lerne Tonabnehmer. Ich habe in ein paar Filmschule Filme Ton gedreht und will weiter es machen. Wann ihr Ton braucht, sag mir Bescheid.
More
0 Comments
•
2 Glow
•
Translate content
Write comment...
Paid collaborationFilm production
Items per page
12
1 - 2 of 2

Let's be creative.
Let's work together.

© Pazz GmbH 2026. All rights reserved.
Version 0.71.15

  • Company
  • About us
  • Pazz Booster
  • Community
  • Search
  • Film contest
  • Guidelines
  • Privacy Policy
  • Conditions
  • Imprint
  • Support
  • Help
  • Tours
  • FAQ
  • English
EU