pazz-logo
Premium

Natalia Potyavina

65183, Wiesbaden, Deutschland
Film production
0 Following
0 Followers
Profile
Skills
Projects
Pictures
Calendar
Posts

New user posts

Natalia Potyavina
September 23, 2022 • Wiesbaden
Hallo, zusammen! I am a composer looking for 2 min scene to score with a full orchestra for my Thesis live recording session at University. The recording session with the orchestra is on the 23 of October. Will be happy to collaborate. LG
More
0 Comments
•
3 Glow
Write comment...
Pazz itFilm production
Natalia Potyavina
June 5, 2022 • Wiesbaden
Hallo zusammen! Currently, I am studying film music composition in FSAE, so I am looking for short films or scenes to score. All the music I will write will be recorded live with orchestral musicians and it will cost you nothing, as it is part of my educational program. Please, contact me, if you're interested. Besides, I already have some experience in working with directors, because I have scored two short films. Looking forward to working on a new project! You can reach me here or by email mail@nptn.ru LG
More
0 Comments
•
8 Glow
Write comment...
Unpaid collaborationFilm production
Items per page
12
1 - 2 of 2

Let's be creative.
Let's work together.

© Pazz GmbH 2026. All rights reserved.
Version 0.71.15

  • Company
  • About us
  • Pazz Booster
  • Community
  • Search
  • Film contest
  • Guidelines
  • Privacy Policy
  • Conditions
  • Imprint
  • Support
  • Help
  • Tours
  • FAQ
  • English
EU