pazz-logo
Premium

Mario Hanna

Innsbruck, Tirol, Österreich
Film production, Photography
0 Following
1 Followers
Profile
Skills
Projects
Pictures
Calendar
Posts

New user posts

Mario Hanna
October 3, 2023 • Innsbruck, Österreich
My Dream is always to be an actor, because I like to act so much and I'm doing comedian egyptian scenes on TikTok till I got a real chance. I'm speaking English, German, Arabic, a bit Polish and a bit French. If you are interested for working together, I would like to be a part of your team. Best grades, Mario
More
0 Comments
•
2 Glow
Write comment...
Pazz itFilm productionPhotography
Items per page
12
1 - 1 of 1

Let's be creative.
Let's work together.

© Pazz GmbH 2026. All rights reserved.
Version 0.71.15

  • Company
  • About us
  • Pazz Booster
  • Community
  • Search
  • Film contest
  • Guidelines
  • Privacy Policy
  • Conditions
  • Imprint
  • Support
  • Help
  • Tours
  • FAQ
  • English
EU