pazz-logo
Premium

Leonardo Mantelli

Bologna, Bologna, Italia
Film production
0 Following
29 Followers
Profile
Skills
Projects
Pictures
Calendar
Posts

New user posts

Leonardo Mantelli
March 8 • Bologna, Italia
Hi guys! I invite you to see my new short!
More
0 Comments
•
1 Glow
Write comment...
Pazz itFilm production
Leonardo Mantelli
March 5 • Bologna, Italia
Hello everyone! I'm asking if you'd like to watch my Short and in case you like to like it! Thank you!
More
0 Comments
•
1 Glow
Write comment...
Pazz itFilm production
Leonardo Mantelli
March 4 • Bologna, Italia
Creativity League Submission
More
3 Comments
•
12 Glow

This League has ended

Write comment...
Leonardo Mantelli
February 18 • Bologna, Italia
Hello to all the members of Pazz, I ask you if you can vote for my work for the February contest! Thank you!!!
More
0 Comments
•
2 Glow
Write comment...
Pazz itFilm production
Leonardo Mantelli
January 29 • Bologna, Italia
Hi guys! I ask you if you can vote for my work for the Creativity League! Every vote would help me so much! I leave you the link below to vote for me! Thank you so much and I hope you like it! https://link.pazz.com/Rxw5wPU7GI
More
0 Comments
•
5 Glow
Write comment...
Unpaid collaborationFilm production
Leonardo Mantelli
January 28 • Bologna, Italia
Creativity League Submission
More
5 Comments
•
46 Glow

This League has ended

Write comment...
Items per page
12
1 - 6 of 6

Let's be creative.
Let's work together.

© Pazz GmbH 2026. All rights reserved.
Version 0.71.15

  • Company
  • About us
  • Pazz Booster
  • Community
  • Search
  • Film contest
  • Guidelines
  • Privacy Policy
  • Conditions
  • Imprint
  • Support
  • Help
  • Tours
  • FAQ
  • English
EU