pazz-logo
Premium

lucia carvalho

Portugal
Film production
0 Following
0 Followers
Profile
Skills
Projects
Pictures
Calendar
Posts

New user posts

lucia carvalho
July 11, 2024 • Portugal
Hi! Im new on this app! I'm Lucia, and I'm starting my career as a freelance Foley artist and sound designer. I have a degree in electronic music and music production, and I also worked at an audio post-production company where I built my IMDb portfolio. I'm looking for remote sound design and Foley artist jobs for film and TV. If you have any opportunities or projects that need a sound designer or Foley artist, I'd love to connect and chat about it! This is my email: luciacarvalho401@gmail.com Thank you !!
More
0 Comments
•
2 Glow
Write comment...
Paid collaborationFilm production
Items per page
12
1 - 1 of 1

Let's be creative.
Let's work together.

© Pazz GmbH 2026. All rights reserved.
Version 0.71.15

  • Company
  • About us
  • Pazz Booster
  • Community
  • Search
  • Film contest
  • Guidelines
  • Privacy Policy
  • Conditions
  • Imprint
  • Support
  • Help
  • Tours
  • FAQ
  • English
EU