pazz-logo
Premium

Merysse

Roma, Lazio, Italia
Music production
0 Following
0 Followers
Profile
Skills
Projects
Pictures
Calendar
Posts

New user posts

Merysse
August 23, 2025 • Roma, Italia
Hello everyone, I am a singer-songwriter and performer, currently training at Disney Italy. I have been actively performing and creating music for over ten years, performing on stages, collaborating on productions, and working on projects that combine art and inclusion. I would love to connect with people working in music, theater, or film for new collaborations: as a vocalist (light soprano), for original or remote projects, and also for small acting roles. If you have a creative idea and are looking for a voice or extra energy, let’s talk!
More
0 Comments
•
1 Glow
Write comment...
Pazz itMusic production
Items per page
12
1 - 1 of 1

Let's be creative.
Let's work together.

© Pazz GmbH 2026. All rights reserved.
Version 0.71.15

  • Company
  • About us
  • Pazz Booster
  • Community
  • Search
  • Film contest
  • Guidelines
  • Privacy Policy
  • Conditions
  • Imprint
  • Support
  • Help
  • Tours
  • FAQ
  • English
EU