🎬 Looking for an Assistant Director
I'm shooting my debut feature, YOU CAN CLAP NOW, in Munich. It's an independent film in English and German about one artist's life across three chapters.
We're shooting in three blocks: Nov 5–9, Jan 10–14, and March. I'm looking for an AD who's organised and calm on set. The role is unpaid, but it's a real feature with a committed team.
Interested, or know someone? email me: pung@syntaxpictures.com 🙏
More 🎬 CASTING CALL: LEAD ROLE (MUNICH) 🎬
Hi everyone! I’m currently casting the lead role for an upcoming independent feature film.
Key Details:
📍 Location: Munich-based only
👩 Profile: Female, playing age 28-38
📅 Shooting Timeline: Q4 2026 & Q1 2027
About the project:
The film follows a struggling piano teacher racing to establish herself as a musician before she ages out of the industry. It’s a character-driven story told across three distinct chapters of her life.
This is an independent production with a limited budget, but we will cover reasonable expenses. For context, my previous film Syntax Error is currently on its international festival run and has won several awards: 🔗 Website & Trailer: https://syntaxerrorfilm.com
If you fit the profile, or know an amazing actress in Munich who does, please send a portfolio/showreel via direct message or email to pung@syntaxpictures.com. I’d love to connect and share the script and project materials. 🙏🏻
More 💡 Looking for a Producer
We’re looking for an experienced producer who’s passionate and hands-on.
Only one requirement: can generally make things happen and keep things moving forward.
This is a low-budget, feature-length independent film, but we’re open to revenue sharing.
Interested? Email us at pung@syntaxpictures.com, and I’ll be happy to share the material!
More 🎬 Looking for a Co-Organiser – Independent Munich Film Festival (First Edition)
We’re looking for a co-organiser to help launch the first edition of an independent film festival in Munich:
👉 https://munichfilmfestival.com
📍 Location: Velvet Space
📅 Date: July 4 - 5
We’re especially looking for someone with experience or interest in:
- Marketing / audience growth
- General festival organisation & operations
💡 Important: This is a passion project. There is no upfront compensation, but any profit made will be split evenly among the organisers.
If you’re excited about building something from the ground up and love independent cinema, we’d love to hear from you.
📩 Hit us up: pung@syntaxpictures.com
More CASTING CALL — LEAD ROLE
Format: Feature
Genre: Drama
Location: Munich
Shoot Dates: Fall 2026
ROLE: LEAD
Female, late 20s–early 30s (playing age).
Open ethnicity.
The film is about a struggling piano teacher racing to establish herself as a musician before she ages out of the industry, only to realize that her pursuit of success is slowly destroying her love for music. The story unfolds across three chapters from different stages of her life.
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Please submit:
* Headshot
* Resume (if available)
* Reel or sample scene (preferred but not required)
Send submissions to: pung@syntaxpictures.com
Subject line: CAROLINE – [Your Name]
More Hi everyone!
I recently finished directing my first short film, Syntax Error. You can check out the trailer here:
Now I’m developing my next project and currently in early preproduction and looking for a few passionate collaborators to join the team, especially:
- Assistant Director (AD)
- Production Assistant (PA)
- Co-producer
- Casting
- Or any other role — we welcome anyone eager to gain experience or contribute to the project in any capacity.
This is an indie project with a tight budget, but we are happy to cover costs where it makes sense.
I’m also happy to share the screenplay, storyboard, or other materials if you’d like to learn more about the project.
If you’re interested or know someone who might be, I’d love to chat!
📩 me@pung.me
Best,
Pung
More Hey everyone,
Just finished the trailer for my first indie film "Syntax Error".
Would love some honest feedback what’s working, what’s not, what could make it hit harder?
I highly appreciate any thoughts (good or bad). We’re aiming to submit to a few festivals soon, so I want to make sure it lands right. Thank you!
More Hi everyone,
I’m in the last stretch of editing my film and I’m looking for some quick feedback. I have a rough cut ready, so if anyone’s interested, I can send the film over and we can do a quick follow-up chat.
Write me at me@pung.me if you’d like to check it out!
Thanks,
Pung
More Hi everyone,
We are currently in post-production on my first indie short film, Syntax Error, a darkly comedic drama set in the chaotic world of a struggling startup. The film blends high-stakes tension with surreal absurdity.
Current status: We have a rough cut, screen-tested with positive feedback.
We are ooking for collaborators with post-production experience in:
* Editing (to review my rough cut and provide guidance)
* Color grading
* Sound engineering
I’m happy to share the rough cut and screenplay for your consideration.
If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out at me@pung.me
Thanks,
Pung
More Crew Call (AD & AC) for June/July Shoot in Munich
Hi everyone!
We’re shooting an indie short film this summer in Munich—a darkly comedic drama set in the chaotic world of a struggling startup, blending high-stakes tension with surreal absurdity.
We’re a small, passionate team and we’re currently looking for:
* Assistant Director (AD)
* Assistant Camera (AC)
We’re ready to shoot and are specifically looking for help on the following dates:
June 28–29 and July 5–6.
This is an indie project with a tight budget, but I’m happy to cover costs where it makes sense.
I’m also happy to share the screenplay, storyboard, or other materials if you're interested in learning more.
If you're interested or know someone who might be, I'd love to chat!
Feel free to reach out: me@pung.me
Best,
Pung
More Hi all
We're casting for an indie short film shooting in Munich this summer and would love to share this opportunity here. We're looking for talented male actors (18-25, 25-35) who can bring strong emotional depth and on-screen chemistry to the project.
Casting Details:
- 🎬 Indie Short Film – Munich, Summer 2025
- 🎭 Seeking: Male actors (18-25, 25-35)
- 📄 More info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rm2y-rE1UowALsRRw2xzl5pPED5vUR2rDi7dbyMA4Bs/edit?tab=t.0#heading=h.sq1yieraa36q
- 📩 Submissions: Headshot to casting@pung.me
Let me know if you have any questions!
More Items per page
12
1 - 11 of 11
