pazz-logo
Premium

Dylan Howard

Munich, Upper Bavaria, Germany
Film production
0 Following
0 Followers
Profile
Skills
Projects
Pictures
Calendar
Posts

New user posts

Dylan Howard
April 5, 2024 • Munich, Germany
Hi Everybody, I am a Film school graduate from California who majored in screenwriting in Los Angeles and finally made the switch to Munich full time due to a (well worth it) long distance relationship turned marriage with a Bavarian woman :). I have skills in writing, content creation, production assistance, script supervision and to be frankly honest just looking for more experiences on a film set or within the film world here in Germany. I am available anywhere within the southern region of Germany or Austria as well as Berlin with some time in advance for planning. I am able bodied, a relentless worker, a quick learner and very creative. I also have an instagram film critic page called @kino_chameleon you can check out for my passion filled reviews. I love films and the art of filmmaking and can no longer work in any other field. I am available to collaborate anytime and/or if anyone has any opportunities, please feel free to send me a dm or email me at dillhow67@gmail.com. All the best, Dylan Howard
More
0 Comments
•
4 Glow
Write comment...
Paid collaborationFilm production
Items per page
12
1 - 1 of 1

Let's be creative.
Let's work together.

© Pazz GmbH 2026. All rights reserved.
Version 0.71.15

  • Company
  • About us
  • Pazz Booster
  • Community
  • Search
  • Film contest
  • Guidelines
  • Privacy Policy
  • Conditions
  • Imprint
  • Support
  • Help
  • Tours
  • FAQ
  • English
EU