pazz-logo
Premium

Lucy

Switzerland
Film production, Photography
0 Following
0 Followers
Profile
Skills
Projects
Pictures
Calendar
Posts

New user posts

Lucy
September 26 • Switzerland
LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO JOIN MY MOVIE PROJECT “MARJORIE” ✨ I’m starting my own project, and I’m looking for creative people who would like to help me create something truly beautiful and to bring it alive 🫶🏻 I have some acting experience and never made a movie before but I have a lot of ideas for the story, atmosphere, characters, and overall concept, and I’d love to find people who can help me turn those ideas into something real and meaningful 🦇 I’m especially looking for people interested in writing and developing the story/script, but there are lots of ways to contribute like writing & story development, filming and directing, acting, cinematography, etc… You don’t need any experience at all! I’m hoping to find people who are really passionate. The goal is to build a peaceful team full of creativity and kindness to develop Marjorie together from the very beginning from the ideas and script to filming and eventually creating the finished movie 🖤 If you love horror, filmmaking, writing, or just creating strange and interesting things feel free to message me :) Tell me a little about yourself and what you’d be interested in contributing. Everyone who’s genuinely interested is absolutely welcome :) 🕸️ Please note that it’ll be located in 📍 Switzerland, LU
More
0 Comments
•
1 Glow
Write comment...
Unpaid collaborationFilm productionPhotography
Items per page
12
1 - 1 of 1

Let's be creative.
Let's work together.

© Pazz GmbH 2026. All rights reserved.
Version 0.71.15

  • Company
  • About us
  • Pazz Booster
  • Community
  • Search
  • Film contest
  • Guidelines
  • Privacy Policy
  • Conditions
  • Imprint
  • Support
  • Help
  • Tours
  • FAQ
  • English
EU