pazz-logo
Premium

Taylor Leonardo Schreiber

Berlin, Germany
Film production
0 Following
0 Followers
Profile
Skills
Projects
Pictures
Calendar
Posts

New user posts

Taylor Leonardo Schreiber
May 29, 2023 • Berlin, Germany
Hiya! My names Taylor and i’m an aspiring model and actor. I moved to Berlin last year and English is my first language, but I do speak German. Since i’ve been here, i’ve taken a few acting courses and learned lot. I’ve also had a photoshoot to build my modelling portfolio. I’m currently looking for any type of acting roles and modelling jobs! If you’re interested and have any questions, then please let me know. You can message me on here or on Instagram. Cheers! Instagram: taylor.leo_
More
0 Comments
•
0 Glow
Write comment...
Unpaid collaborationFilm production
Items per page
12
1 - 1 of 1

Let's be creative.
Let's work together.

© Pazz GmbH 2026. All rights reserved.
Version 0.71.15

  • Company
  • About us
  • Pazz Booster
  • Community
  • Search
  • Film contest
  • Guidelines
  • Privacy Policy
  • Conditions
  • Imprint
  • Support
  • Help
  • Tours
  • FAQ
  • English
EU