pazz-logo
Premium

Alan La Lenia

Berlin, Germany
Film production
1 Following
0 Followers
Profile
Skills
Projects
Pictures
Calendar
Posts

New user posts

Alan La Lenia
July 6 • Berlin, Germany
Hey everyone! I know I’ve chatted with a few of you in here already, but I figured I should drop a proper intro. I’m Alan, a Berlin-based DOP and Gaffer. (I direct a bit too, but shooting and lighting are my main focus). I love working on atmospheric, narrative-driven stuff. Because my background ties heavily into post-production, I tend to shoot with the final look and edit in mind. Mostly just putting my feelers out right now! If anyone is gearing up for a new project and needs a DOP, or gaffer, or if you are looking for someone to handle color grading/ CGI work, hit me up. Whether you need someone for an upcoming shoot or just want to bounce some visual ideas around for a pitch, I'm always down to grab a coffee in the city. Here’s my recent work REEL https://youtu.be/l62xkkrWZd4?is=x36qrG-WqMpAhWJz Latest Short Film
More
0 Comments
•
2 Glow
Write comment...
Paid collaborationFilm production
Items per page
12
1 - 1 of 1

Let's be creative.
Let's work together.

© Pazz GmbH 2026. All rights reserved.
Version 0.71.15

  • Company
  • About us
  • Pazz Booster
  • Community
  • Search
  • Film contest
  • Guidelines
  • Privacy Policy
  • Conditions
  • Imprint
  • Support
  • Help
  • Tours
  • FAQ
  • English
EU