pazz-logo
Premium

Abigel PR

Deutschland
Film production, Theatre, +2
0 Following
0 Followers
Profile
Skills
Projects
Pictures
Calendar
Posts

New user posts

Abigel PR
September 11 • Deutschland
As a highly dedicated freelance PR agent, my goal is to secure the best international opportunities for my clients. Currently, I am looking for reliable, Europe-based agency representation for several of my promising talents in the following categories: 🕶️ High-fashion: Models suitable for international runways and editorials. 📸 Commercial faces: Personalities ideal for commercial campaigns, photoshoots, and commercials. 🎬 Emerging actors: Dedicated, camera-ready talents for film and television productions. Who am I looking for? It’s not the size or history of your agency that matters, but your vision. If you are a newly established but highly professional, goal-oriented, and agile agency that invests genuine energy into talent development, we are looking for each other! How can we cooperate? Send me a private message here on Pazz with a brief introduction! If I see a mutual connection and professional potential, I will gladly introduce you to my clients so we can start a successful, long-term partnership. Let's build international careers together! Looking forward to your messages! 📩
More
0 Comments
•
1 Glow
Write comment...
Paid collaborationFilm productionTheatreMusic productionPhotography
Items per page
12
1 - 1 of 1

Let's be creative.
Let's work together.

© Pazz GmbH 2026. All rights reserved.
Version 0.71.15

  • Company
  • About us
  • Pazz Booster
  • Community
  • Search
  • Film contest
  • Guidelines
  • Privacy Policy
  • Conditions
  • Imprint
  • Support
  • Help
  • Tours
  • FAQ
  • English
EU