pazz-logo
Premium

Natalia Potyavina

65183, Wiesbaden, Deutschland
Filmproduktion
0 Gefolgt
0 Folgen
Profil
Tätigkeiten
Projekte
Bilder
Kalender
Beiträge

Aktuelle Benutzerbeiträge

Natalia Potyavina
23. September 2022 • Wiesbaden
Hallo, zusammen! I am a composer looking for 2 min scene to score with a full orchestra for my Thesis live recording session at University. The recording session with the orchestra is on the 23 of October. Will be happy to collaborate. LG
Mehr
0 Kommentare
•
3 Glow
Kommentar schreiben...
Pazz itFilmproduktion
Natalia Potyavina
5. Juni 2022 • Wiesbaden
Hallo zusammen! Currently, I am studying film music composition in FSAE, so I am looking for short films or scenes to score. All the music I will write will be recorded live with orchestral musicians and it will cost you nothing, as it is part of my educational program. Please, contact me, if you're interested. Besides, I already have some experience in working with directors, because I have scored two short films. Looking forward to working on a new project! You can reach me here or by email mail@nptn.ru LG
Mehr
0 Kommentare
•
8 Glow
Kommentar schreiben...
Unbezahlte ZusammenarbeitFilmproduktion
Ergebnisse pro Seite
12
1 - 2 von 2

Let's be creative.
Let's work together.

© Pazz GmbH 2026. All rights reserved.
Version 0.71.15

  • Unternehmen
  • Über uns
  • Pazz Booster
  • Community
  • Suche
  • Filmwettbewerbe
  • Richtlinien
  • Datenschutz
  • AGB
  • Impressum
  • Support
  • Hilfe
  • Touren
  • FAQ
  • Deutsch
EU