pazz-logo
Premium

lucia carvalho

Portugal
Filmproduktion
0 Gefolgt
0 Folgen
Profil
Tätigkeiten
Projekte
Bilder
Kalender
Beiträge

Aktuelle Benutzerbeiträge

lucia carvalho
11. Juli 2024 • Portugal
Hi! Im new on this app! I'm Lucia, and I'm starting my career as a freelance Foley artist and sound designer. I have a degree in electronic music and music production, and I also worked at an audio post-production company where I built my IMDb portfolio. I'm looking for remote sound design and Foley artist jobs for film and TV. If you have any opportunities or projects that need a sound designer or Foley artist, I'd love to connect and chat about it! This is my email: luciacarvalho401@gmail.com Thank you !!
Mehr
0 Kommentare
•
2 Glow
Kommentar schreiben...
Bezahlte ZusammenarbeitFilmproduktion
Ergebnisse pro Seite
12
1 - 1 von 1

Let's be creative.
Let's work together.

© Pazz GmbH 2026. All rights reserved.
Version 0.71.15

  • Unternehmen
  • Über uns
  • Pazz Booster
  • Community
  • Suche
  • Filmwettbewerbe
  • Richtlinien
  • Datenschutz
  • AGB
  • Impressum
  • Support
  • Hilfe
  • Touren
  • FAQ
  • Deutsch
EU