pazz-logo
Premium

Alex Nikitina

64293, Hessen, Deutschland
Filmproduktion
0 Gefolgt
0 Folgen
Profil
Tätigkeiten
Projekte
Bilder
Kalender
Beiträge

Aktuelle Benutzerbeiträge

Alex Nikitina
14. März 2023 • Hessen
Hello, My name is Oleksandra Nikitina. I`m 20 y.o. cinematographer and novelist from Ukraine, and now I`m in Frankfurt-am-Main. My main work is DOP of documentaries, short film director, and assistant director. Now I`m looking into the possibility to work in Germany. I have a lot of cool skills. I have huge experience in the film industry in different crew positions. I`m an active, persistent, and very hardworking person. I have experience working as an actress, DOP, analog photographer, 1AD, 2AD, Director, Set-runner, Novelist, Scriptwriter, and Editor. So I will be a good worker on your projects. Write me if you know productions that can be interested in me, if you are interested and have projects, or let`s create projects together!
Mehr
0 Kommentare
•
5 Glow
Kommentar schreiben...
Unbezahlte ZusammenarbeitFilmproduktion
Ergebnisse pro Seite
12
1 - 1 von 1

Let's be creative.
Let's work together.

© Pazz GmbH 2026. All rights reserved.
Version 0.71.15

  • Unternehmen
  • Über uns
  • Pazz Booster
  • Community
  • Suche
  • Filmwettbewerbe
  • Richtlinien
  • Datenschutz
  • AGB
  • Impressum
  • Support
  • Hilfe
  • Touren
  • FAQ
  • Deutsch
EU