pazz-logo
Premium

Trung Duc Le

Deutschland
Filmproduktion
0 Gefolgt
0 Folgen
Profil
Tätigkeiten
Projekte
Bilder
Kalender
Beiträge

Aktuelle Benutzerbeiträge

Trung Duc Le
7. Dezember 2022 • Deutschland
Hallo Leute, My characteristics will take you directly to the content :D What I need: + 3 women (18-30yrs), any kind of ethnicity. What I do: + Filming for a beauty salon. You will be the model for nail design, eyelash design. + less than 1 hour of filming (each person) What I offer: + €200 voucher for nail design, foot massage, etc. at Eden Beauty Garden. + A relaxed, no streess environment. + If you love asian food, you can join my next project. + I love film, if you have any ideas then we could make something. Location & Time: + Marzahner Promenade 1A, 12679 Berlin + Tuesday 13/12/2022 from 10h00 to 20h00. (you will be there only 1 hour) Thank you for attention. If you have any question please let me know. Here is my social contact: www.facebook.com/le.duc.5 ig: le_trung_duc www.letduc.com Best regards, Duc Le
Mehr
0 Kommentare
•
3 Glow
Kommentar schreiben...
Unbezahlte ZusammenarbeitFilmproduktion
Ergebnisse pro Seite
12
1 - 1 von 1

Let's be creative.
Let's work together.

© Pazz GmbH 2026. All rights reserved.
Version 0.71.15

  • Unternehmen
  • Über uns
  • Pazz Booster
  • Community
  • Suche
  • Filmwettbewerbe
  • Richtlinien
  • Datenschutz
  • AGB
  • Impressum
  • Support
  • Hilfe
  • Touren
  • FAQ
  • Deutsch
EU